Additionally, some other music festivals in Saint Louis include:
- Whitaker Music Festival: Held at the Missouri Botanical Garden, this festival features a variety of musical genres such as jazz, blues, and folk. It takes place during the summer and is free to attend.
- Grove Fest: This annual street festival in the Grove neighborhood includes live music from local and national bands across various genres, as well as food and art vendors.
- IndiHop: Although not solely a music festival, IndiHop is an annual event that showcases local independent businesses in the Cherokee Street and The Grove neighborhoods. Participating venues often have live music performances during the event.
- St. Louis Jazz and Heritage Festival: This festival celebrates the rich jazz heritage of the city, featuring local and national jazz artists. It usually takes place in June in various venues around St. Louis.
- Rock the Hops: This festival showcases local rock and indie bands, with multiple stages set up in the Lafayette Square neighborhood. Attendees can enjoy live music while exploring local breweries and businesses.
These are just a few examples, and the live music scene in Saint Louis is constantly evolving, so there may be new festivals that pop up as well.