Yes, there are several art galleries and museums in Saint Louis. Some notable ones include:
- Saint Louis Art Museum: Located in Forest Park, this museum houses a diverse collection of over 30,000 works of art spanning various time periods and cultures.
- Pulitzer Arts Foundation: This contemporary art museum exhibits rotating exhibitions and hosts events and programs to engage with the local community.
- Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis: Focusing on contemporary art, this museum features changing exhibitions of works by local, national, and international artists.
- World Chess Hall of Fame: This unique museum explores the connections between chess and art, showcasing chess-themed exhibitions along with a collection of chess sets.
- The Sheldon Art Galleries: Housed in the historic Sheldon Concert Hall, this gallery showcases contemporary art and photography exhibitions throughout the year.
- The Griot Museum of Black History: Celebrating African-American history, this museum features exhibits dedicated to showcasing the achievements and struggles of African-Americans.
These are just a few of the many art galleries and museums in Saint Louis. There are numerous others that cater to different art forms and interests.