Some other popular neighborhoods for families in Saint Louis include:
- Kirkwood: Known for its low crime rates, excellent schools, and family-friendly community events.
- Maplewood: A diverse and thriving neighborhood with highly-regarded schools, plenty of parks, and local shops and restaurants.
- Tower Grove South: Located near the popular Tower Grove Park, this neighborhood offers a diverse community, good schools, and a variety of family-friendly amenities.
- Central West End: A vibrant and walkable neighborhood with a mix of historic homes, trendy restaurants, and family-friendly parks.
- Southampton: A close-knit community with affordable housing options, good schools, and a strong neighborhood association.
- Shaw: Known for its historic architecture and well-preserved homes, Shaw offers a family-friendly atmosphere with access to the beautiful Tower Grove Park.
- The Hill: A predominantly Italian-American neighborhood with great restaurants, strong community ties, and a variety of family-friendly events and festivals.
- Lafayette Square: Known for its charming Victorian homes and beautifully-maintained park, Lafayette Square offers a family-friendly atmosphere with easy access to downtown Saint Louis.
- Maryland Heights: A suburb located just outside of Saint Louis, Maryland Heights offers excellent schools, affordable housing options, and plenty of recreational facilities.
- St. Charles: Located on the western edge of the metropolitan area, St. Charles offers a historic and family-friendly atmosphere with good schools, parks, and access to the scenic Missouri River.
These neighborhoods offer a mix of amenities, community engagement, and family-friendly activities. It's always a good idea to research and visit different neighborhoods to find the one that aligns best with your family's preferences and needs.