Some popular neighborhoods in Saint Louis include:
- The Central West End: Known for its historic charm, upscale dining options, and proximity to Forest Park and the St. Louis Art Museum.
- Soulard: Famous for its lively atmosphere, historic architecture, and one of the largest farmers markets in the Midwest.
- Lafayette Square: A beautiful neighborhood with Victorian-style homes, charming boutique shops, and popular restaurants.
- The Delmar Loop: A vibrant area with a mix of eclectic shops, live music venues, and diverse dining options, known for its artistic and cultural scene.
- The Grove: A trendy and LGBTQ-friendly neighborhood with hip bars, nightclubs, and unique shops along Manchester Avenue.
- Tower Grove South: Located near the iconic Tower Grove Park, this neighborhood offers a mix of historic homes, ethnic restaurants, and local businesses.
- Clayton: An upscale and affluent suburb with high-end shopping, fine dining, and a bustling business district.
- Shaw: Known for its beautiful Botanical Garden and historic homes, Shaw offers a quiet residential atmosphere with nearby amenities.
- The Hill: A traditionally Italian-American neighborhood famous for its authentic Italian restaurants, bakeries, and vibrant community atmosphere.
- Dogtown: A close-knit neighborhood known for its Irish heritage, annual St. Patrick's Day parade, and popular local bars and pubs.
September 8, 2023 8:51 PM