Some popular shopping districts in Saint Louis include:
- The Delmar Loop: Located in the University City neighborhood, this vibrant district is known for its array of boutique shops, unique stores, and restaurants. It also features the historic Tivoli Theatre and the famous Blueberry Hill restaurant.
- Central West End: This neighborhood offers a mix of high-end and boutique shops along Euclid Avenue. Here, you can find designer clothing, jewelry stores, art galleries, and home decor shops. The district is also known for its eclectic restaurants and cafes.
- Plaza Frontenac: Situated in the suburb of Frontenac, this upscale shopping center features a selection of luxury brands, including high-end fashion, designer accessories, and fine jewelry. It also offers gourmet dining options and a luxurious cinema.
- The Central Business District: Downtown Saint Louis is home to several shopping areas, such as the St. Louis Union Station Marketplace. This historic train station turned shopping complex features a collection of specialty shops, boutiques, and restaurants.
- The Galleria: Located in Richmond Heights, this upscale shopping mall offers a wide range of stores, including department stores, fashion boutiques, beauty salons, and specialty shops. It also houses a variety of dining options.
- Cherokee Street: Known for its unique and bohemian atmosphere, Cherokee Street is a popular destination for vintage clothing, antique shops, arts and crafts stores, and Mexican markets. It is also home to an eclectic mix of restaurants and bars.
These are just a few examples of the popular shopping districts in Saint Louis, but the city has many more diverse neighborhoods that offer different shopping experiences.