There are several breweries in St. Louis that brew a variety of beers. Some of the most notable ones include:
- Anheuser-Busch InBev: The largest brewery in St. Louis, known for brewing popular beers like Budweiser, Bud Light, and Michelob Ultra.
- Schlafly Beer: A local craft brewery that offers a wide range of beers, including their popular Pale Ale, Kölsch, and IPA.
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Company: A craft brewery known for their German-style lagers and ales, such as their Zwickel, Schnickelfritz, and STLIPA.
- 4 Hands Brewing Company: Specializes in brewing a variety of beer styles, including both traditional and experimental brews. Popular beers from 4 Hands include City Wide American Pale Ale, Incarnation IPA, and Chocolate Milk Stout.
- Civil Life Brewing Company: A neighborhood brewery focused on brewing English-style ales, such as their American Brown Ale, English Pale Ale, and American Wheat.
- Perennial Artisan Ales: Known for their creative and unique beers. Notable brews include their flagship beer, Saison de Lis, as well as Abraxas (Mexican Chocolate Stout) and Hommel Bier (Belgian Pale Ale).
These are just a few examples, as St. Louis has a vibrant craft beer scene with many more breweries offering their own unique brews.