In addition to the suggestions above, here are a few more places worth visiting in St. Louis:
- The St. Louis Cardinals Hall of Fame Museum: Baseball fans can explore the history of the St. Louis Cardinals, one of the most successful teams in Major League Baseball. The museum showcases memorabilia and interactive exhibits.
- The St. Louis Art Museum: Located in Forest Park, this museum houses an extensive collection of art, including works from ancient Egypt, modern European paintings, and contemporary art.
- The Missouri History Museum: Learn about the history and heritage of Missouri through various exhibits, including displays on Lewis and Clark's expedition and the civil rights movement.
- The Citygarden: A beautiful urban park downtown with modern and interactive sculptures, lush gardens, and water features. It's a great spot to relax and enjoy the art.
- The Central West End: This trendy neighborhood is known for its historic architecture, upscale boutiques, and diverse dining options. It's a great place to explore and try different cuisines.
- The National Blues Museum: Immerse yourself in the history and sounds of blues music at this interactive museum. Learn about influential musicians and experience live performances.
- The St. Louis Science Center: Perfect for families, this science museum has hands-on exhibits, a planetarium, and an omnimax theater. It offers a fun and educational experience for visitors of all ages.
These are just a few of the many attractions and places to explore in St. Louis. The city is also known for its vibrant food scene, live music venues, and sports culture, so be sure to check out local restaurants, music venues, and catch a St. Louis Blues hockey game or a St. Louis Cardinals baseball game.